OPEN POSITION - TREASURER OF THE BOARD
Treasurer of the Board
We are currently accepting applications to fill a vacant Treasurer of the Board position with Wellness Warrior Foundation.
The right person for this job will be passionate about wellness and serving in a volunteer position. Requirements include:
1) Previous experience serving any position in on a corporate board or volunteer board.
2) Previous fundraising experience.
3) Attend one monthly team webinar (1 hr) designed to bring all team members up to date on all projects.
4) Attend one quarterly webinar (2 hrs) designed to bring all team members together to vote on important topics including current and new projects, fund allocation, and fundraising events.
5) Make a monthly donation to the Foundation or actively participate in fundraising throughout the year to help support the Foundation's mission.
All members serve through December 31 of the current year and may petition the Founding Members of the Board to continue their service for an additional year. There are no set term limits.
Responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the organization's finances. This will include creating a budget and financial report, providing ideas for financing and fundraising, giving guidance and advice to the board on the financial strategy of the organization, bookkeeping and accounting, overseeing any financial advisors to the organization, monitor and manage financial resources, prepare and submit annual financial reports to the governing board, provide advice on financial management and investments, provide annual financial updates for third party organizations such as the National Council of Nonprofits, SAM registration, GuideStar, and others. You may be asked to contact companies for partnership or corporate sponsorship, assist with the financial aspects of grant requests, financial planning for herbal medicine mission trips, and mission trip planning.
Interested parties shall forward their resume and personal statement by clicking the link below. Your personal statement should reflect why you'd like to be part of Wellness Warrior Foundation. Please include two references, your state of residence, any previous volunteer work or positions held with non-profit organizations, and any fundraising work. If you have herbal medicine or aromatherapy experience, are a healthcare provider, or have experience with leading mission trips, please state your experience and any ideas you may have that would allow WWF to penetrate into more projects to help others.